Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
SEO for Blog pages for which ranking isn't necessary
What do you guys think about the blog pages such as privacy policy or terms of use for which ranking isn't really necessary, should anyone concentrate on their SEO too?
In my opinion on-page factors is needed to be take care on each and every page of any site. And, if you don't want to rank any page necessarily then just ignore the off-page factors.
On-page factors are needed to be taken care of on every single page of any site. And the term SEO isn't only stands for to get you ranked well it also stands for to get your site optimized for any visitor. So, do it.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Many blogs these days don't provide quality content and yet they earn more than small...batman — 02:56 PM
@"Kang"#3914 I feel like blogs had it coming. But feel bad though. Many bl...avinash — 02:52 PM
HostXNow - All in One Thread
I will definitely recommend to the people who are just starting in the world of host and ...ksmith29 — 06:44 AM
Email Marketing Services
For email marketing services you need best SMTP servers. Here I found some popular SMTP s...brayden212 — 04:43 AM
@"Kang"#3914 I feel like blogs had it coming. But feel bad though.jessica21 — 02:51 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook