Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What Is The meaning Optimal Keyword Density?
How keyword density should affect on website and how many percentages will be there?
It means the ideal keyword density. The percentage of it depends on the article you are talking about. As long as it is needed and relevant to the post you can add as much as you can.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
sneha079 Wrote:How keyword density should affect on website and how many percentages will be there?

Every content must have a keyword density of 2 to 3% and this is to avoid keyword stuffing or keyword spamming within the story.
Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase. The optimal density should be in between 2 to 3 percent to get the maximum benefit in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
n common word, Keyword density is percentage of number of times Keyword appeared on a Web page by total number of words in that page. So if in an article of 100 words you are using your Keyword 10 times, your density will be 10%. Many people use different ways and formulas to calculate Key word density and here is one such formula.
Pool Betting Tips
It Means ideal Keyword Density. You can include 2-3 Percent of Keywords in Your Article make sure that your article is relevant with your keywords.
keyword density is the no of words in the content divided by no of keywords to be targeted multiply by 100.
It is the number or percentage of keywords in the content. It is called keyword density it should be 3-4%.
Keyword density means how many types of keyword or phrase is appear on a webpage.
RH-Calvin Wrote:Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase. The optimal density should be in between 2 to 3 percent to get the maximum benefit in search engines.

AlyLauren Wrote:n common word, Keyword density is percentage of number of times Keyword appeared on a Web page by total number of words in that page. So if in an article of 100 words you are using your Keyword 10 times, your density will be 10%. Many people use different ways and formulas to calculate Key word density and here is one such formula.

Thanks for the input guys.