Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
difference between do follow and no follow?
orientation Wrote:what is the difference between do follow and no follow links?

Link is the same as the link and it will only have a difference on the content, if it is new, unique, interesting, and specially engaging to the target audience.
No follow is an HTML ascribes esteem used to teach web search tools bots that a hyperlink ought not to impact the connection target's positioning in the web search tool's file.
Do follow joins permit Google (all web crawlers) to tail them and achieve our site. Giving us join juice and a back link
Do follow links, pass link juice to a page to help increase its PageRank and raise its ranking in search engines result page (SERP).

No follow links are links that doesn’t point to another site. I think this is where people get confused, as people can still click onto a no follow link and get sent to another site but in the eyes of the search engines they don’t point to anything.
Do follow link are indexed and crawl by the Google bot
No follow links didnot crawl
These are the permission provided to the links in your website.
Nofollow: These perimission means no juice is passed to the link mentioned i.e crawler won't crawl the website link mentioned
Dofollow: These permission means juice is passed to the link mentioned i.e crawler will crawl the website link mentioned and your website will provide back link to the website whose link is mentioned.