Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to increase traffic?
How to increase traffic to my blog?
You know what it is the very question that i heard each and every day. To increase traffic to your blog

First step : Build excellent content
Your content must be unique and good in quality which actually helps your audience. Try to explain them as much as vastly and extensively in your post. Your post must have to be like a way that everyone should understand at a glance. Use of images, info-graphs, flow-charts are always welcomed if you can do them the right way. Remember your content should not be lengthy and boring. Make it interesting by giving examples your personal experiences etc. And also last but not the least keep your on-page optimization good.

Second step : Link Building
Build links for your blog, this is very important because this helps your blog to rank higher in the search engines. For do-follow links make guest posts in your niche's other blogs, you can also exchange links, submitting you blog to different articles directories etc & for no-follow links rely on blog commenting, forum posting etc. Always keep the ratio of do-follow to no-follow links 1:2.

Third step : Outreach
Even though you build links for search engines to find. You must outreach your blog to your audience by yourself. Submit it to search engine webmasters tool so that search engine crawlers can easily find your content. Expose your posts to the audience via the social media networks, do inbound and outbound marketing so you can get a proper outreach
Very good tips from Paul. There are literally hundreds of ways in which you can increase traffic, but you have to find the way that works best for you and gives the best return for the amount of time invested. I personally favor guest blogging, although it is a fair amount of work.
MacTim Wrote:Very good tips from Paul. There are literally hundreds of ways in which you can increase traffic, but you have to find the way that works best for you and gives the best return for the amount of time invested. I personally favor guest blogging, although it is a fair amount of work.
Thanks for the appreciation, what you have said is 'guest blogging' and its link building, and in this post of mine i had tried to explain about the all basics of increasing traffic.
There are as many as optiuons which you could use while you are looking to gain traffic. I will recommend you the following:

1) Make your web most suitable and reliable for the incoming visitors, so that for the next time they like to visit it directly if they like it the most convienient way.

2) Use of quality content and search engine optimization could lead you to organic traffic generation

3) Use Email marketing and guest blogging for to get most out of every single effort.
jenniferpinto321 Wrote:There are as many as optiuons which you could use while you are looking to gain traffic. I will recommend you the following:

1) Make your web most suitable and reliable for the incoming visitors, so that for the next time they like to visit it directly if they like it the most convienient way.

2) Use of quality content and search engine optimization could lead you to organic traffic generation

3) Use Email marketing and guest blogging for to get most out of every single effort.
Yeah correct these are the basic steps.
Above give best point for increase the traffic on blog