Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Investing in facebook or linkedin for B2B Marketing
Which way should I go? Should I invest money and effort in facebook or linkedin for B2B marketing purposes? Any kind of suggestion is really appreciated.
Although it may sound odd but I will suggest you to go for facebook. As linkedin may be a social networking site for professionals and yeah it has some serious professionals in it that's true. But it is also overflowing with false professionals. So, invest on facebook.
It depend on whom are you trying to target, just like what they say linkedin is more onto professional while facebook is being ruled by the different types of people. I guess the best way to do business promotion is to use both.
Pool Betting Tips
Go for Linkedin. Its the social networking site meant for specially professionals.
I think you should go for linked because linked in is a platform where all the major business leads shares their business profile and idea. I will help you in getting successful leads.
Will it be possible for you to invest in both social media channel. We all know that linkedin where full of professionals which can be beneficial for your market, while on facebook there's a mass of users which can be your target market who will avail the promo or service that you have there. Both are good in building up traffic and driving sales.
Pool Betting Tips