Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does PBN Networks worth the risk?
Does buying PBN network worth the risk at all? I don't have much time to spend on building a bunch of web 2.0 site. So, I was thinking that may be I could but them from the services or hire someone to do that for me.
I will suggest you to hire someone who can build them for you. In this way you can keep an eye on their work. Services that provides web 2.0 site building often are found worthless.
3 Reasons NOT to Use a PBN: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://goo.gl/aCpXYS">https://goo.gl/aCpXYS</a><!-- m -->
Google recently started to take action against private blog networks (PBNs). Basically, a private blog network is a gray hat/black hat tactic of using a set of sites under your control to implement links to other sites (your “money sites”). In today’s column, I will help you understand more about what PBNs are, and whether or not you need to worry about being hit by this type of penalty.
I don't think, it is useful. If we use PBN networks for putting link then we should have to keep an eye on the growth of the blog. It is risky sometimes if we do it.