Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
301 problem
What is 301 redirects??
301 redirects means "301 Moved Permanently", its is used for an url when the url address is permanently changed from one to another.
Hello master11,

"permanent redirect” as it tells the search engines that the content has moved to a new location. By stating the intent to move permanently, the search engines know to transfer any URL value to the new location.
Myself Maria Mincey working as content editor for Xicom Technologies Ltd - Offshore Web Development Company , CakePHP Development Services
301 redirection is pramanent redirection of website url.
Its a permanent redirection for website url. Mostly it will use to redirect any old and broken url to new one permanently.
Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge....
301 is a error which redirect from old url to new url
301 is the permanent redirection of web url. it is help to minimize the craw error of website.
301 redirection is permanent web URL redirection. Through this we can reduce crawl errors. In this redirection we are redirect old URL which not longer available to a new web address.
301 problem indicates permanent redirection of website URL.