Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Short URL vs. Long URL
Hello to all,

Short URL vs. Long URL?
Actually, I don't get your query here. Short urls are for anchoring and long urls are for description so when any individual sees your link in the SERP's can get a clear image about your page.
Short urls are the shorter version of long url only it does not effect SEO.
It pretty depends on where are you going to use that url. Shorten URL are usually inserted on social media accounts.
Pool Betting Tips
Shorter URLs, usually two words or less or A brand name, also have some very specific advantages. Short domain names are easier to read, since they’re so concise, and they're also easier to remember. Also, since they take up less room, they are easier to include on any printed material, like business cards or brochures.
Really, I don't get your inquiry here. Short urls are for mooring and long urls are for depiction so when any individual sees your connection in the SERP's can get an unmistakable picture about your page.
Really, I don't get your inquiry here. Short urls are for tying down and long urls are for portrayal so when any individual sees your connection in the SERP's can get a reasonable picture about your page.
Technical use redicret shortlink 301 (Permanent): As you have learned, technology is redicret301 site navigation techniques (not automatic page turning format / open a new page that you are having when reading / watching movies) you or see / use when transferring your domain name. Shortlink is one of the Permanent Technical Redicret301, ie transfer all information to the last page (the link). SEO is quite useful when traveling.

These cases appear shortlink: Some forum signature strict regulations, many cases url too long, so shortlink is selected for replacement. In Vietnam uncommon twitter xh network, including less well SEOer to twitter users. Twitter is a social network exclusively used to shortlink (however shortlink on twitter are converted to nofollow), when you share the news with links on twitter, you will find your link is shortened.
Q. Short URL’s Vs. long URL’s
A. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://goo.gl/Wi0JZM">https://goo.gl/Wi0JZM</a><!-- m -->