Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is Google Dancing?
Google dancing means showing an fluctuation results in the serp for few keywords within an hour or few minutes that fluctuate may stopped..
Fluctuation of keywords is called Google Dancing.
Whenever ranking fluctuate in Google search engine, it is called google dancing.
Fluctuation in ranking is called google dancing.
Sudeepkhana Wrote:What is Google Dancing?

First of all i hope that any members posting the content that came from the trusted source should include a credit. Google dancing for me is only a fluctuation rankings in the SERPs and one of the reason is the updates and competitors sites outranking you.
Google dancing is the fluctuation of ranking of the website. it happens when google algorithm update.
Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period.
Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period. The "Google Dance" would happen anywhere up to 36 times per year, however in 2003 Google begun updating its index on a weekly basis, which all but eliminated the Google Dance.
In Search Engine Optimization Google dance used to describe the period of time that google used to rebuild its ranking or you can say your website keywords ranking not become stable that will happen due to google dance