Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Static landing page with banner for an eCommerce Blog
If I choose to use a large banner in the static landing page of an eCommerce Blog, then will it be helpful? Or, as it will take some time to load so it is going to hurt.
I want to display one product with large banners and below it some other products with small banners.
An eCommerce Blog is always about getting sales. So, yeah you can do it. But it is also true that loading speed will depend on the rankings. I will suggest that before using it permanently test it first.
If you already has sales page then I don't think its necessary to build another static landing page for your blog. Keep it dynamic it will lure the visitors to read about the products easily.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"

Forum Jump: