Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Links from low quality sites, are they going to hurt?
Link from low quality sites, are they going to hurt my present rankings? I have a couple of links of that type but I will mention the sites may be of low quality but they are relevant to my niche.
i am the nation
No they are not going to hurt you. They will only pass less link juice. However a lot of links like that may create problem. Say, most of your links are of that type.
I think low quality backlink is not that much good but few site which have not good content very harmful for those whose getting benefit from this time.
Link from low quality sites will hurt your site's rankings because these kind of links are spam or do not pass link juice to the website.
No, they do not hurt your site. As it only passes the link juices and it is just help you to create backlinks for your website.
in my opinion it will not adversely affect the site. only it will have less effect alone
Link from low quality sites will definitely going to hurt the site ranking. Because, these links are h hurt your site's rankings Because, these kind of links are spam links and didn't allow more link juice to another.
Back Links from low quality sites are always hurts. It is better to focus on quality backlinks instead of quantity. Use high DA websites.
Low quality links can ruin rankings.
Low authority links are the links you can call organic. These are links that real people put on their websites but they don’t have much link juice to pass on.
No, it will not hurt your website. But sometimes it makes your hard works for nothing i.e. links that are created from low-quality sites doesn't pass link juice.