Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does Traffic impacts rankings??
Does more traffic means that I will rank even more better? Does the amount of traffic impacts SEO.
It impacts SEO, more traffic means more good rankings.
No that's not true traffic does not impact rankings at all. Some may think that organic traffic does have little effect but trust me its doesn't.
brian Wrote:No that's not true traffic does not impact rankings at all. Some may think that organic traffic does have little effect but trust me its doesn't.

Could you elaborate more on this? I don't quite understand. At a glance I thought that organic traffic does greatly affect SEO. However, is SEO strictly affected by backlinks?
Languavel
Languages...Travel...Discussions... Smile
Sharon Wrote:
brian Wrote:No that's not true traffic does not impact rankings at all. Some may think that organic traffic does have little effect but trust me its doesn't.

Could you elaborate more on this? I don't quite understand. At a glance I thought that organic traffic does greatly affect SEO. However, is SEO strictly affected by backlinks?

It simple 'Sharon'. Backlinks effect rankings and helps to get organic traffic. The reverse is not possible.
I see... so traffic has no affects on ranking as far as search results... so by definition of "backlinks" from my understanding then as long as there is a link to your website on another website (whether it be a blog, forum, website, etc...) that is considered a backlink and the more of it, the greater chances of your link being ranked higher than others when it comes to search results? So... is that way so many bots/human spammers spam places so much?
Languavel
Languages...Travel...Discussions... Smile
Yes, organic traffic will help you to get good rank on search engine pages.
it depends on where your traffic is coming from basically it should be a dofollow link.
Pool Betting Tips
Traffic does not effect rankings at all.
It have a mix response in order to SEO perspective. Because i have seen blogs who are having a good traffic because of organic search but on the other hand their keywords are not lying on top.
When your search for web development company then search you get is different different companies names rather then getting Infosys or major brand company. Reason behind companies have made lot of back links with seo . That's why their keyword are on top.