Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does outbound links hurt SEO?
Does outbound links from my site can hurt my SEO? I mean google has manual action penalty for this.
Relevant outbound links are not going to hurt.
But if you have a page which contains too many outbound links such as any kind of list or an eCommerce page which has plenty of products containing outbound links then I will recommend you to mark them no-follow. Remember relevant outbound links can be found in each and every site that doesn't get Google to MAP them but too much of them can get you red flagged.
If you are having the outbound links at limited quantity for your page it will not affect that much. If you are having them in large number then make them Nofollow, inorder to get stay on the page.
Outbound links redirect traffic out from your website. They also take away link juice from your webpages. Hence too many outbound links are harmful for your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Our latest correlation study across 1 million Google Search Queries seems to indicate that there is no negative relationship between outbound links on a page and rankings. In fact, the relationship is slightly positive (ie: more outbound links, higher ranking). There is no real evidence to suggest that your rankings are negatively affected by outbound links, at least on an individual page-by-page basis.
Outbound links are the link that redirect from another sites they increase traffic but take away you link juice that hurts your ranking