Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Choosing relevant keywords for anchor text
How to choose relevant keywords for anchor text? Which I can put in my guest post.
Do some keyword research about the keyword that your linking page represents and put the most relevant one which is relevant to the hosting page.
I think relevant anchor text to both hosting and linked page is really that matters. Its not that you are getting ranked for it. Yeah, obviously a catchy one is preferred to have a better CTR.
Anyone is here who tell me how i Find the best keywords for My Dressing Website I Am Waiting

schedule sms
why not visit google keyword planner, there you can get high potential keywords that you can use as your anchor text.
Pool Betting Tips
The anchor text is the clickable text that we see within the content of the website and once we click on it we will be directed to another page.

For example: <a href=”http://www.abc.com”>abc</a>
How to Do Keyword Research for SEO:
Step 1: Make a list of important, relevant topics based on what you know about your business.
Step 2: Fill in those topic buckets with keywords.
Step 3: Research related search terms.
Step 4: Check for a mix of head terms and long-tail keywords in each bucket.
Step 5: See how competitors are ranking for these keywords.
Step 6: Use the Google AdWords Keyword Planner (or HubSpot's Keywords App) to cut down your keyword list.