Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Are forum links still in play??
Links from forum site's signature, will they help me get ranked?
Forums links are really good for making your outreach to the most targeted audience. But they passes no link value. Most of the forum links are no-follow and the minimum number of forums which gives do-follow links they doesn't matters in your off-page factors.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Forum links are only helpful to build a handful of traffic to your website. Forums offer do follow links also, but forum threads are rarely crawled and indexed. Hence they are only helpful to drive traffic to your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Main benefit of forum posting is that you can add links through signatures that are added at the end of your comment but in some forums, to make signatures that contain a link with a keyword, you need to earn a certain level of reputation.
Forums are also used for direct marketing of products as you can market your products or product page in certain discussions where other users are asking for some good products and providers of certain kind.
Yes Forum links are playing key role from its we are getting very good back links its having huge traffic..
Right Now, Hard to Say, because many webmaster says different things like not potential.
Yes, forum building backlinks is an important technique to increase the keyword ranking in the search engines. Do follow backlinks from forum are helpful to get more amount of organic traffic towards the website.
yes, it is fully in the game of SEO. I am still getting backlinks from forum sites.
In SEO Forum Posting plays an vital role and important for the online business and generate the leads and also we are getting the quality backlinks from good sites also.