Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which is the most reliable social media to get traffic??
Share your opinion, according to you which is the most reliable social media to get traffic to your site??
According to me its twitter.
zeus Wrote:Share your opinion, according to you which is the most reliable social media to get traffic to your site??
Linkedin and facebook.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Although, i get traffic from all social media platforms but still i prefer linkedin and twitter
Facebook, of course, has the most members, but that also means it is easy to get lost within the din. Plus, unless you have a lot of followers, most of those who check out your site may already know you anyway. Facebook's Interface can be somewhat confusing and hard to figure out (one of the reasons they have been the target of privacy concerns). I agree that Twitter is better because it is easier to understand and it is easier to get followers, As long as you're willing to follow people back.
MacTim Wrote:Facebook, of course, has the most members, but that also means it is easy to get lost within the din. Plus, unless you have a lot of followers, most of those who check out your site may already know you anyway. Facebook's Interface can be somewhat confusing and hard to figure out (one of the reasons they have been the target of privacy concerns). I agree that Twitter is better because it is easier to understand and it is easier to get followers, As long as you're willing to follow people back.
Google plus is also easier to me but twitter and linkedin is better than anyone when it comes to good outreach.
Dear zeus

According to me its

Twitter
Facebook
Google+
LinkedIn
Stumbleupon

Thanks
Linkedin, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter are the most reliable social media sites to get traffic
google plus and facebook
Facebook , LinkedIn, Google Plus