Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which is better Twitter or Linkedin??
According to you guys which social networking site is better, Twitter or Linkedin?
In my opinion Twitter is the best among these. I have a couple of thousand followers in twitter, whenever I give an update I get a pretty decent traffic along with conversions, so its fine by me.
brian Wrote:In my opinion Twitter is the best among these. I have a couple of thousand followers in twitter, whenever I give an update I get a pretty decent traffic along with conversions, so its fine by me.

Twitter is good only if you have a decent amount of followers which has grew because of your authority and not some following or follow-back scheme.

I my opinion it depends what you are looking to do. If you are looking for B2C Marketing then I will say that twitter is good but if it is B2B Marketing then Linkedin is the best.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Twitter is good compared to LinkedIn
Both are effective for the promotion of or your website. In both the websites there are a large number of visitors and you will get a good traffic to your website from there.
You can try both because it depends on the business.
If you are targeting different types of audience then I might suggest that you should use both. Given the reason that both social media can contribute on building traffic to your websites. Some might also become your potential client. Just ensure that you will be able to provide engaging content especially on twitter where in your words are only limited to 140 characters.
Pool Betting Tips
In my opinion LinkedIn is the better then Twitter ...bcoz Linkedin now more efficient than Twitter in bringing quality traffic to a web startup website?
Linkedin is better than twitter
Linkedin is better from business point of view, because with linkedin you are connected with each other. You can recommend any of person for job in linkedin also all professionals relates to job hunting are very active as compared to twitter.