Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Social Media against the Email Marketing
Social Media Marketing against the Email Marketing which is one is more effective and can get good convsersion?? Express your opinions regarding this.
Paul Wrote:Social Media Marketing against the Email Marketing which is one is more effective and can get good convsersion?? Express your opinions regarding this.
According to me the social media is quite effective. Because its fast, free and also takes much more less effort. In the case of email marketing its slow as it takes a much effort and time to make a email list. I know that mail lists are much more less reliable but to me its social media.
brian Wrote:
Paul Wrote:Social Media Marketing against the Email Marketing which is one is more effective and can get good convsersion?? Express your opinions regarding this.
According to me the social media is quite effective. Because its fast, free and also takes much more less effort. In the case of email marketing its slow as it takes a much effort and time to make a email list. I know that mail lists are much more less reliable but to me its social media.
I can't agree with you. It might take a little more time to make a genuine mailing list but they are great. In the case of social media you can have 'zero' conversions sometimes but in the case of email marketing they are not. If you had a good mailing list then it is very obvious that you will see conversions.
Email marketing is better according to me Wink .
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
If you compare social media with email marketing than I guess a proper social media marketing is effect a more than a lot than email marketing. But sometimes your product niche customer is not engage with your page than in that case email marketing is good. Smile