Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keywords count problem for SEO Yoast Plugin
SEO Yoast plugin is creating a problem for my keyword count. It is kept on saying that I don't have enough keyword in the first para and meta description. But what I am seeing that there are already plenty and if I add more then it will get keyword stuffed. What should I do??
It is a problem that I hear now and then for Yoast plugin. Just to optimize the page according to it people often result in keyword stuffing. The best thing is to neglect it if you think its okay then its fine. You can switch to 'All in one SEO Pack' plugin its the best according to me.
frank Wrote:It is a problem that I hear now and then for Yoast plugin. Just to optimize the page according to it people often result in keyword stuffing. The best thing is to neglect it if you think its okay then its fine. You can switch to 'All in one SEO Pack' plugin its the best according to me.
I agree with you.

To make it all green in the Yoast panel it certainly become overcrowded with keywords. So, go for Yoast alternatives.
Try to Use the keywords perfectly as the seo yoast tool suggest in the meta tag or in the content...
keyword stuffing problem is quite coomon with yoast so just try to change you SEO plugin.