Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Probable type of Keywords to target for a newbie
I am a newbie and I think that it may be a foolish question. But it is bothering me too much so here it is. What type of keywords should I target? or, kind of keywords. My blog doesn't have many links to it. So, for which keywords I can rank?
It is wise or you to target low competitive keywords. But don't target those keyword with practically no competition.
Tryout low and mid comp keywords first. As time will pass and you will grow on backlinks and content than you can go for high comp keywords. Targeting high comp keywords does not only needs backlinks and good content it needs experience of the bloggers also to get ranked.
I think its wise to target low comp keywords which are of demand.
low competition with high search volume keywords are useful
Just like what they suggest target low competitive keyword using google planner, and since your new to enrich your knowledge more by reading contents from blogsites which has a relevant to your niche for you to produce quality content.
Pool Betting Tips
ninja21 Wrote:My blog doesn't have many links to it. So, for which keywords I can rank?

Obviously you are the one who will answer in which keyword you will target because we didn't even know what kind of blog site you have.