Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2021
Finally the gaming traffic is looking nice. But then again since it takes a strong internet connection so it's slow.
[-] The following 2 users Like white knight's post:
  • ecampbell, nehal91
@white knight Yeah I heard it too..

Meanwhile Google is sending a little bit reasonable traffic now. After bot flooding yesterday, everything is calm..Tongue
@elliekushn Bot flooding is the main concern here.

I am afraid another Core update or of such sort is coming.
[-] The following 4 users Like white knight's post:
  • elliekushn, Paul, rakesh20, regp
Mobile issues and indexing are back to be like last year.. All god things that happened during recent months got vaporised last week.
My question here is pretty simple. If Google is not going to index news articles of small sites then how the small sites are going compete with the large ones?
[-] The following 1 user Likes lou99's post:
  • mediadrug
Got some Discover traffic today. New content is waiving over..

Anyway 60% paid traffic is just bad.. I have to stop ads.. They are just waste of money this week..
@nehal91 Nahh !! Not that much bad.. But bad itself is very consistent...

Spending money in ads isn't a bad idea.. If you are getting atleast getting good exposure. But if you are getting bad clicks then it is a different thing.
[-] The following 3 users Like mediadrug's post:
  • batman, danni, vk_lord
Google is now sucking all the money from advertisers. But giving nothing to the publishers.. It's keeping all the wealth for itself..

And also what's the point in ranking in #1?

If first of the results are just ---

Ads

Ads

Ads

Ads

Your keywords

Then more ads along with gibberish results which gives the user the impression of being searched a wrong term.
[-] The following 5 users Like vk_lord's post:
  • batman, mediadrug, rakesh20, supaul, zeus
(03-25-2021, 03:21 PM)vk_lord Wrote: Google is now sucking all the money from advertisers. But giving nothing to the publishers.. It's keeping all the wealth for itself..

And also what's the point in ranking in #1?

If first of the results are just ---

Ads

Ads

Ads

Ads

Your keywords

Then more ads along with gibberish results which gives the user the impression of being searched a wrong term.

It's a clever technique to keep all the good and targeted searches for itself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • rakesh20
(03-22-2021, 03:24 PM)white knight Wrote: @elliekushn Bot flooding is the main concern here.

I am afraid another Core update or of such sort is coming.

I believe that too.

In India we saw all terrible traffic today. A week this low. I have never anything like it. 

And also social media pages are all over the search results. Nothing can be seen clearly with all the ads and these pages.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rakesh20's post:
  • glight