Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2021
@rakesh20 Which niche can you tell specifically?
These things are in auto niche. @glight
@rakesh20 That niche is extremely dangerous right now.
All of a sudden Canadian zombie traffic are flooding the analytics..

Anybody from the tech niche seeing this??
@glight I can confirm it. Yes they are zombie like but not bot like.

I don't mind the because atleast they are giving good eCPM rates and also clicks. Wink
After Feb I was thinking that things might get good. But again it's google. So, there is that..

Anyway, back to zero traffic zone in many cases..Sad
@elliekushn Maybe it's due to the holidays.. Many countries are also closed due to covid..
@tabassum21 But that will effect traffic. Not rankings. Wink
Anybody here having any issue with outgoing links on your site? Some hosting providers who do restrict outgoing urls through firewall are safe but others are not.
@nupur_a Yes I have heard about it. Actually it was a technical issue on Google's part not on the hosting's part.

It has been tracked and resolved quickly..If you are not seeing any changes then wait for few hours.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • nupur_a