Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
10 Don'ts of Link Building !!!!
Thanks for sharing the post but disagree with the few points of yours. How guest blogging is not beneficial if you are getting Do follow link from third party website, then i think it is beneficial for your website to do guest blogging.
Thanks, This is very helpful for me.
if there is one particular type of links which I don't like to have for my website at all, it would be reciprocal link exchange.
RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-class IPs
Shared SEO Hosting | VPS SEO Hosting | Dedicated SEO Hosting
thank you for sharing great tips. I will save your page onto my bookmarks.
Thanks for sharing... Very important note....
Thank you for your informative article
I think commeting in blogs to get backlink works in some way. Although almost link in blog comment are no-follow but we should diversify anchor text, balance between do and no follow, so your backlink profile looks more nature. And i think no-follow link is still pass a little strength to our website unoficially
Amazing information, thanks for share this information
Well said.
However, I still feel not right about the first two factors.
I don't say that It's all wrong but It may depend on many other factors.
All the points are well written. I don't think so, forum posting only do for link building. It is just the way to share the thoughts on someone's asking and saying about any topic.