Which is the best Off Page SEO Factor?
Hi There..

Top 5 Off Page Steps,

1.Forum Posting
2.Blog Sharing
3.infographic Submission
4.Article Sharing
5.Local Business Adding
Off page, SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a website in the search engine results page (SERPs). Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that. In general, off Page SEO has to do with promotion methods – beyond website design –for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results.
Here is top 5 Of page Method

Article submission on dofollow website
forum Posting on dofollow website
Classified Submission for advertisement your business
Social Bookmarking on dofollow website
Press Releases on dofollow website
We can say on page is the soul than its body without off page its quite difficult to get higher position in search engines for competitive keywords. In a simple language we can say off page optimization don’t allow you to make any changes in the website.
It’s the process of building quality links, forum discussion, article, directory, bookmarking etc to boost the rank of your website.
As my experienced of my own, one should try to focus on blog commenting and social bookmarking for getting some results in seo. Blog Comment is ease to made and it can also give a do follow link for your website. Social bookmarking is also good for keyword ranking.
I think forum posting,blog commenting and Article are best.
Writing a meaningful content is important as a part of OFF page SEO. And meaningful content should be posted on article submission websites also approach to guest bloggers to post your content and try to get do follow link form them, rest of the activities in regular period of time like doing social bookmarking, classified submission, forum posting.
The 10 best off page seo factors for getting more traffic and quality backlinks.
1. Article submission
2. Blog commenting
3. Blog posting
4. Social bookmarking
5. Business listing
6. Slide sharing
7. Forum Postings
8. Image sharing
9. PDF/PPT sharing
10. Micro blogging
Among those techniques the best and my preferences is for the web2.0 and blog posting sites..
As per my knowledge we should follow all the off page SEO techniques in that best one is blog post, forum post and business listing sites.