Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to reduce boune rate and increase conversion rate?
I have a site selling body building products and gym equipments. My bounce rate is more than 60% and the conversions from the visits are very low. How should I improve them?
The most obvious answer will be that build more engaging content. Embed links within your posts to reduce the bounce rate. And for conversions I will suggest that build great content around the products and link them to it. And don't forget to track it. Experiment as much as you can to make the most out of it.
Building engaging content is just one point.you must make sure that the site's outreach is getting the right audience if not they are never going to work. Outreach your site to the right audience through proper channels.
You can also try PPC campaigns. It will take some money but it will do the job quite efficiently.
Create as much as internal links to your every page to reduce the bounce rate.
For conversion you need build trust among your visitors first so build amazing content. The trustworthiness is directly proportional to any sites conversion.
Thanks for all your replies. Its really helped. Smile
master11 Wrote:I have a site selling body building products and gym equipments. My bounce rate is more than 60% and the conversions from the visits are very low. How should I improve them?

Try to have an online survey for your target audience for this to analyze the needs and expectations for your selling body building products and gym equipment. This will give you an effective idea to increase your site's performance and conversions.