Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
A Few Things To Note In 2016 That Will Succeed Your Blog
From what I know, all website and blog owners AKA webmasters share one thing in common. And that most important thing is wishing if they had the number of hits they dream of coming to their sites. That is the one reason as to why many will do more than a thing, for example, buying links, doing seo, guest writing, blog commenting, social site sharing, only to mention but a few.

But, how about before doing all? What should your main focus be now that we are in 2016? Personally, I do believe that doing things the way search engines like Google want it is the best answer. It all starts on your own website before you think of other tricks right from choosing your domain name, the theme to use, what to write and how to write it. I am an author, website owner, guest writer, a freelancer and many others. I have been doing this same thing for the past 10 years and I too believe in myself when it comes to SEO.

But guess what, I cant lie to you that I know all NO. I also learn from many others and a thing I do by visiting the different websites. If you are committed to moving forward this 2016, I bet you do it my way. Never miss out a point regardless of which site it has appeared. Never undermine what others share when you don't know them. Take some few minutes off your day and do the research about what you want.

A live example is me. Just today, I stumbled this Forum and was like wow, people still have things they look for in real life and so to Blogging. I decided to become a member so that I can always share with you whatever I find. I write on many sites including Hubpages, Blogger, Infobarrel and a full time guest writer at Thekonsulthub.com, an all in one Tutorials, internet marketing, freelancing, guides and many others Hub.

For you want to ask me anything, just reply to this thread and I will be more than happy to respond. Totally anything be SEO or any other.
I got many things to promote my blog website <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sonibharti.com/">http://www.sonibharti.com/</a><!-- m --> in 2016. I am freelancer SEO expert India and offer best services to promote any kinds of genuine blogs. Content marketing is top strategy to promote blog. We can take a best help by promoting social media channels.