Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Setting up goals before conversions
Setting up goals of conversions such as 10 sales per day before even making any one. Is this really a good idea? I mean if I haven't tried yet then how can I know that how much they will convert.
Setting up goals previously is always a good point. Its a part of the entire conversion optimization strategy. Study your market, how much traffic your are getting, how much loyal visitors do you have and then set up your goal. Don't set any irrelevant one because then you will only be disappointed.
Setting up goals is always a good thing. If have no goals then how you will know that what you are chasing after. Wink

Forum Jump: