Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Got rejected in Adsense for no Content, btw which isn't true !!
One of our site got rejected from adsense for no content. Which isn't true at all.

The site is almost 11 months old and have atleast 25 articles in it. Which are pretty big. Around 500-800 words long. And two of them are 1500 words long.

I couldn't find any reasonable answer for this debacle. I tried contacting through their product forum. But it's been 10 days and no one cares to answer.

So, I am writing here. If anybody had any similar problem like this !! Please share your thoughts.
The simplest reason can be that it is blocked through the robots.txt file or htaccess file.

It seems that your site isn't accessible to Google bots. Yeah, for content you might not get ranked. But telling no content or content unavailable, is a completely different thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • stcole
@zeus stated it correct. Probably it's the case of a blocking.

In our country a site has to be 6 months old to get accepted in adsense. But I personally wait until it gets ranked from atleast two or three of it's keywords.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vkumar's post:
  • zeus
I didn't understand the codes (in htaccess and robots.txt file) even with the help of tutorials. So, I have deleted them for the time being and applied for an account.
@stcole It's not that much hard. Anyway you did the right thing. Once you get accepted you can always re-upload those files.