Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Changing CMS from WP to Drupal, will it effect rankings?
Changing CMS shall effect the rankings. Even if you keep all the things unchanged. But that doesn't mean that you will loose your rankings for forever. You will regain them with proper optimizations.

Yeah, sure it may take some time. But it is doable.

My suggestion to you will be that Drupal is a very high optimizeable CMS. If you do things correctly then it might turn out better than anything (ofcourse better than mighty WP). So, before switching CMS you might wanna learn every bit you can regarding Drupal Optimization & handling. Take you time & act with patience.Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like white knight's post:
  • batman, KathleenRowan, md_dan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing CMS from WP to Drupal, will it effect rankings? - by white knight - 08-24-2020, 05:29 AM

Forum Jump: