Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is considered as Quality Content?
I am not quoting any so called experts of Google or famous SEO's. I am just saying about my views.

From all these updates I have come to this conclusion that quality content is never determined by any specific factor. Rather than that it is decided by considering a lot of factors. And this may include social signals too.

Any piece of content that can earn links or get shared in social channels will be considered as a content with authority. And as per your say about ranking images and videos. I will say that they are ranking for the time being. In the next core update or in the future you will see that they are getting much less importance than that of now.
[-] The following 2 users Like white knight's post:
  • abhirupb, super27

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is considered as Quality Content? - by white knight - 06-16-2020, 05:11 AM