Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2020
@white_knight Have you tried to see for any product? (anything) Or, try to do some research which everyone does before buying anything?

Just do it and you will see. How google is destroying small industries. I know you are concerned and I am not saying any odd to that or for that. But compare you concern with the small businesses who are loosing sales since last year specially after the September updates.

Amazon products are flooding the SERP's whether you like it or not. And its not just for amazon itself in many cases only the big players of that industry are getting ranked no matter how odd they are to the respective search query.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • white knight

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2020 - by anush - 02-11-2020, 03:31 PM