Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to know how much a lead is really worth?
There is no way of telling that how much they are worth. That's for sure.

But what you can do is to gradually market them. I bet the list is not just one but combination of several lists, right? As you have collected them through many channels and gateways.

Separate them and then start sending emails which can be liked my them like giving them similar products or asking them if they are interested in more free items in exchange of small donations or sales. Note down their behavior how they respond and how much they are willing to spend money.

Once you have gathered some real data it will be easier for you generate leads and get sales.

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
What are the top digital marketing tools..?
Hello! There are many digital marketing tools available to help you with various aspects ...jahnvi arora — 06:06 AM
Smart Hemp Gummies Australia Reviews:-Be Wary of Where to Buy?
Smart Hemp Gummies Australia Reviews:- In the bustling landscape of health and wellness,...Khstksne — 06:01 AM
What are the biggest mistakes in SEO
In SEO, there are some big mistakes to watch out for. One is forgetting about user experi...Toxsltechnologies — 05:24 AM
hi, new here
what should i ask if i wanna make a new bussines about digital marketing and software d...Diggu — 05:15 AM
Can the Whatsapp number be changed?
You can change the phone number associated with your WhatsApp account. Before changing yo...blabling2 — 05:01 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook