Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
new web 2.0 site
nick23 Wrote:
soulspotter Wrote:After certain updates like Panda and Penguin what you think you get the success by promoting your site by creating a back-links. And less give attention on content and other stuff. because last night I talk with a seo freelancer and he told me that he can bring site up in just 30 days by creating a high PR back-links. huh isn't it funny.. Smile
This is only possible if the content is extremely unique and the links to the site are very much quality links of very high PR. Otherwise, any site can rank well in 30 days but the rank is not going to stay.

I absolutely agree with you. you have a point nick.. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
How do you market a small blog in travel niche?
How do you market a small blog in travel niche? utilize social media,collaborate wit...clara edith — 12:13 PM
https://www.facebook.com/GeniusWaveAudioMP3/
??????? ???????? ????? – ??? ? ??? ???? ? ?????? – ????? ???? ???? ????? ???????? ?? The...GeniusBrainUS — 11:45 AM
"Crack the MB-920 Exam: Essential Questions"
Our broad client base, surpassing 50,000 fulfilled clients on mb 920 test dumps, confirms...mb920questions — 11:11 AM
Essential Keto Gummies Australia: Is It 100% Efficient and Confirmed M...
Essential Keto Gummies Australia: The ketogenic diet has gained immense popularity in re...tenrkysr — 11:05 AM
Nexalyn Anmeldelser: Booster Tekst Piller ægte Køber Alert!
Nexalyn: I en verden af mandlige forbedringstilskud skiller Nexalyn Male Enhancement sig ...NexalynPrisAnmeldelseDK — 10:33 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook