Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Content that will get the Job done
steveposter Wrote:
avinash Wrote:Nice tips Thanks.

Avinash from India is that all you have learned from the post? Or you just have something to say and post crap. Kindly contribute and don't post "nice tips thanks" it seems that you are just here just to spam garbage post.

This is pretty racist! What does "Avinash from India" mean???????? Are you being racist towards Indians? Where are you from? and what are you upto?
The guy named Avinash has some "650+ forum participations". And you are asking him to "contribute"?? What nonsense!

And I believe that sometimes it is okay to not write big! Afterall we all are here to speak our mind. We can write bigger texts at times and lesser texts at times!! I find nothing wrong. Please improve your understanding about forum participation. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: