Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
press release submission
No matter what industry you’re in and no matter how small or big your company is, you can benefit from press release distribution. Good press releases can spread far and wide. Press releases can produce major benefits in marketing. Of course, you can’t get that publicity unless you tell your story. Free services usually publish the release on their site and seldom have the syndication/distribution clout of the paid services. The benefit of free press release sites is their ability to build on keywords, links, tags and meta-tags — which all contribute to the traffic on your website and your website’s rank. These links all add to the number of total inbound links to your site, which page rankers like Google Page Rank and Alexa take into consideration when rating websites.
Press release distribution is fairly inexpensive. With that You can boost your company’s visibility and use your news to get more customers. Investors keep up with the news too

Messages In This Thread