Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to know how much a lead is really worth?
There is no way of telling that how much they are worth. That's for sure.

But what you can do is to gradually market them. I bet the list is not just one but combination of several lists, right? As you have collected them through many channels and gateways.

Separate them and then start sending emails which can be liked my them like giving them similar products or asking them if they are interested in more free items in exchange of small donations or sales. Note down their behavior how they respond and how much they are willing to spend money.

Once you have gathered some real data it will be easier for you generate leads and get sales.

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Synogut
Synogut Synogut  is a dietary enhancement that contains a one of a kind equation that i...Stanketle — 07:35 PM
Biopeak Male Enhancement Reviews:-Truth Exposed 2024
What are Biopeak Male Enhancement? Biopeak Male Enhancement is a characteristic enhancem...Khstchbe — 06:25 PM
Smart Hemp CBD Gummies NZ Australia:- Made from 100% Pure Hemp Extract
Smart Hemp CBD Gummies NZ Australia:- Made from 100% Pure Hemp Extract Smart Hemp CBD Gu...Khstchbe — 06:18 PM
SynoGut Review: Scam or Is it Worth It?
SynoGut  equation is high in calming properties which assist with diminishing enlarging i...HeatheEmersn — 06:14 PM
Empowering Knowledge: The Ukrainian Amateur IT Forum
In a rapidly digitizing world, enthusiasts and professionals alike are increasingly seeki...mhoptimz — 06:14 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook