Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How can I get new content ideas for my blog everytime??
To generate content in that such frequent way you need strategy, planning and scheduling. Whenever any idea comes to your mind no matter how small it is or how big it is write it down. When you can get chance research those ideas and build content for them. The blogs which produce content several times a day does not build content on the very that day, remember they had already build that several days ago or even months ago.They are now just publishing the content according to their schedule.

To get content ideas it is necessary that you work hard in the right direction. I myself spend several hours a day researching for content. My favorite one is 'competitive analysis'. By analyzing other blogs you can generate many content ideas. Remember no matter how thorough your competitors are publishing any specific content there will always be some 'content gaps' between them use them as leverage and build content for it. It may be not much thorough but it will be unique. Services like 'topsy' can help you with that. It shows the maximum shared posts according to your specified keyword. You can use it to know which keywords of yours are in trend, competitive analyze your competitors and build content.

Messages In This Thread