Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Difference Betweeen SEO and SMO ?
SEO(Search Engine optimisation)- It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Work-
SMO(Social Media Optimisation)- It is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
Difference between SEO & SMO-
Process- by “SEO” Optimising your website for search engines While “SMO” Sharing content off the site.
Goal- by “SEO” Increase traffic via search engines While “SMO” Increase brand recognition and popularity among people.
Method- by “SEO” Select and use keywords, optimise HTML and backend coding, add meta descriptions, alt tags, headers… While “SMO” Create quality content and spread it as widely as possible through social media channels.
Result- by “SEO” Seen over the long term While “SMO” Short intervals of success.

Messages In This Thread