Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keywords for headlines to get maximum output from PPC
How to find keywords for the headlines so that I can get the maximum output from my PPC campaigns? I have been always doing keyword research but the campaigns are not going much well.
Although I am not much of an expert about PPC but I can tell you that not always the keyword research from a general keyword tool works when it comes to PPC. In PPC campaigns I just follow the social media trending keywords and headlines to do the research. I first see that which phrases or keywords are are trending and then i do the keyword research on them to get the maximum out of my PPC campaigns.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Check upon your competitors. What they are doing? What's their PPC campaigns are upto.