Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
How do you contact bloggers with no contact information?
(08-25-2020, 06:46 AM)Clubcabana Wrote: How do you contact bloggers with no contact information?
Some blogs make contacting them as easy as clicking a button. But others require a little detective work. If you can't find a way of contacting them on the site, check for contact info through their social channels. Sometimes bloggers are even open to people sliding into their DMs (but make sure they encourage that).
[-] The following 1 user Likes swaroop97's post:
  • jaures
The only way you have left is to find his social profiles.
If you have not any blogger contact detail, then you can search on Google. Here you can get more bloggers with all detail.
I try to contact them through LinkedIn or Facebook or the chats available on their website.
(08-25-2020, 06:46 AM)Clubcabana Wrote: How do you contact bloggers with no contact information?
Social platforms, but sometimes it would really take time specially based on my experience
First, I try email, then Facebook, then Twitter.
Pro-tip, you would be surprised how many people answer to admin@domain.com haha
I do contact them through twitter most of the time. I have seen many bloggers are active on twitter and most of them keep twitter profile very active so most of the time you can get reply.
How do I follow a blog anonymously?
(03-14-2023, 04:42 AM)CelenakLance3 Wrote: How do I follow a blog anonymously?

You can always manually check the site. Every now and then.

It wouldn't need thing to be updated.Tongue
You will get the blogger information from the Facebook group.