Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
High Bounce Rate for Bing traffic
I am getting almost 20% traffic from Bing to a site of mine. But the issue is that the Bing traffic has a very high bounce rate. The traffic from Google is however the same but it has low bounce rate than Bing.
It generally doesn't occur that Bing has high bounce rate than Google.
You may check your bing webmasters tool that to Bing all than pages of yours are available or not. And also give it some time to monitor the traffic for atleast 2-3 weeks, it doesn't occur the high bounce rate thing for bing but it also doesn't mean that it cannot occur.
There is nothing to worry about. It may happen time to time. Some of your Google visitors had got a bit more engaging than Bing.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
The Key to Exam Success: Unlocking PassExams4Only's Potential
Pass Exams 4 Only is more than just a Pass Exams 4 Only study resource; it's a catalyst f...passexams4only5 — 11:32 AM
Checking KW Volume of Competitor's [Poll]
Semrush, Ahref, GKPsmartscraper — 10:25 AM
FitSpresso is a recipe that is made to deal with the fundamental c
FitSpresso is a recipe that is made to deal with the fundamental component that assists a...LouwPinn — 10:23 AM
App Developer Marketplace
Leading the digital frontier in Canada, SkyTrust stands out as the pinnacle of web develo...skytrustcanada — 10:11 AM
what is backlink for seo
backlink  for seo is most imprtent  my website is ecoomerice website for backlink A...tecnowith — 08:58 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook