Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Need reviews while developing an app
We are developing a new app. And we want somebody who can review it on each step of its development. We are being cautious.

People who have knowledge in programming and know what they are doing rather than just throwing away comments.
Well I certainly can take a look into the details. As I am seeing that you want the reviews to curve the turns of the app. So, I can't guarantee you without actually seeing it. And it is not going to be free.
Don't you have any goal to fulfill through your app? If you let every review define your app then it is never going to reach its destination.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
(09-21-2019, 02:51 AM)batman Wrote: Don't you have any goal to fulfill through your app? If you let every review define your app then it is never going to reach its destination.

I have goals, I just need technical expertise.
In that case you need to hire somebody and get them signed a non-disclosure otherwise they might steal your idea.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I reviewed it for the first time. Send you the adjustments.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • joycer
I will let you know when the developments are done.
Describe what type of app are you developing?  you can develop a beneficial app then people like you.
(05-29-2021, 11:07 AM)elena125 Wrote: Describe what type of app are you developing?  you can develop a beneficial app then people like you.

OP has asked technical expertise !!