Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Amazon is steering people to low quality products
Amazon has a way of manipulating people. They steer people to buy low quality products which are made in countries which have cheap labors or cheap materials. As a result the prices of the products drops and effects the overall markets. Specially the other eCommerce sites.
There is nothing to be surprised off. They are doing it for a long time now. And don't worry the other sites also produces cheap products.
Amazon is a very large company so it takes away all the spotlight. Both the good and bad. All companies do it otherwise they won't make much profit.
No, its like that sometimes they refer a product with some features. User after buying it end up with a product with different features.
This is not a new thing, once I also ordered shoes from Amazon. When my order came I saw that what was showing on Amazon's site was not there, it was a very cheap product and it became useless after wearing it for few days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elena125's post:
  • abhirupb
@elena125 You should have returned it. Tongue