Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much do you guys pay your mentors?
Mentors in a startup are pretty normal. They aren’t called “mentors” though but are called advisers. How much do you guys pay them? Say if you are staring as an affiliate.
I had one but he was more like a free teacher to me. I just helped him selling his book which was not on marketing field but a related one. People varies and their method of payments also varies with them, since there is no fixed way people often do it in their own way showing the person appreciation.
I don't know 1% maybe. Hadn't paid any mentor. Many of the professional that I have learned from are very generous and teaches freely.
Do you guys were able to learn anything from blogs and other tutorial sites as well?

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
"Glycogen Control Tactics for Australians"
Glycogen Control Australia - Prior to making a buy, it's vital for read the agreements of...Johnleishmani — 11:27 AM
GLYCOGEN CONTROL AUSTRALIA: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You ...
Glycogen Control Australia : In conclusion, glycogen manipulate is a fundamental thing of...carollgouletu — 11:20 AM
Do you guys buy links - what are the conditions?
What are the conditions for you guys to buy links? What's the source has to be like? ...catherine paiz — 11:08 AM
Fast Burn Keto South Africa (2024) 100% Safe, Does It Really Work Or N...
➥✅ Official Website: Fast Burn Keto South Africa ➥✅ Product Name: Fast Burn Keto South A...ThomuSmith — 10:32 AM
ZenCortex Australia Reviews: Fraudulent Customer
Web Sites : - Facebook Page : - Facebook Page : - Facebook Page : - ...ZenCortexAustralia — 10:23 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook