Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Post Florida Update, keyword discussion
Many sites over optimized with keywords have got hit by the Florida update. So, what things should I keep in mind while optimizing on-page factors?
Florida update is old new now. People are worried more about the present fluctuations in the SERP's.

But since you asked. From what I have seen any kind of optimization that is unnecessary or irrelevant can cause harm. Such as, kw's in general tags, sidebars & related posts, putting as many as kw's in alt text of image, non-clear categories or bubble categories. These are the main ones. However many others are also seen.
(04-02-2019, 04:28 AM)lifelong Wrote: Many sites over optimized with keywords have got hit by the Florida update. So, what things should I keep in mind while optimizing on-page factors?

I don't think its for the update. As Anush said the elements, these are pretty obvious.
Actually even though these are obvious still many eCommerce sites were hit pretty bad.
Pages with non-relevant anchor texts and also referring non-relevant other pages are always going to get hit.