Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which is best course to learn PPC?
Which is best course to learn PPC?
Try reading PPChero blog. Its one of the best.
Those guides will only show you the basic steps. If you need to learn how to operate effectively then you have to do it yourself. Its hard that way I know but its only way you will get to learn something.
frank Wrote:Those guides will only show you the basic steps. If you need to learn how to operate effectively then you have to do it yourself. Its hard that way I know but its only way you will get to learn something.

Shouldn't I be worried about loosing money?
Through my opinion don't need to join any class. You can learn PPC from the articles. There are multiple tutorial sites available on the internet. for ex. Neil Patel, Shout me Loud, Backlink-O etc.

HTH! Smile

Forum Jump: