Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Free LongTail Keyword Tool
Suggest me some free Long Tail Keyword Tool.
have you know about free long tail keywords checkers , sure i will mention below list of points

sem rush
keyword planner
longtail pro
answer the public
moz seo tools
keyword tool
jackluter Wrote:have you know about free long tail keywords checkers , sure i will mention below list of points

sem rush
keyword planner
longtail pro
answer the public
moz seo tools
keyword tool

The Op hasn't asked for paid tools.
Go for Ubersuggest.
I know its not free but Longtailpro is the best for finding Long Tail Keywords.
sem rush
keyword planner
1. Keyword Planner
2. MOZ
3. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/">https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/</a><!-- m -->
Google keyword planner is the best tool for selecting all types of keywords. Apart from that SEMrush is a good tool for keyword analysis.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
RH-Calvin Wrote:Google keyword planner is the best tool for selecting all types of keywords. Apart from that SEMrush is a good tool for keyword analysis.

Why world you suggest Google keyword planner anyway? Most of its features are unavailable if you are not using any Google adword campaign.
We have been using Ahref tool in our organization you can also try it.