Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is harder, gathering Data or producing it into content?
What is harder, gathering Data or producing it into content? Share your opinions.
I think both are equally harder. Without good data you cann't produce quality content. And even if you gather some good data you have to produce it in the right way so it can outreach to maximum audience and get the proper exposure.
Both are important as just like Brian told. But I a personally think that production of content is the hard part because you have to be an artist to do that correctly.
I our niche we have plenty of data. Gathering info isn't a problem. But producing it uniquely is a very hard job. We prefer to hire content writers.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Biopeak Male Enhancement Reddit Reviews:-Read This Before Buying!
Biopeak Male Enhancement Reddit Reviews:- In the quest for vitality and enhanced perform...Ktheskle — 07:17 PM
Starting Consulting Agency
Determine the specific area or industry in which you will offer consulting services. Cons...nyfemumo — 02:55 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2024
SEMrush is hot since yesterday. I bet this was the reason all. How is your traff...tabassum21 — 02:45 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2024
SEMrush is hot since yesterday. I bet this was the reason all. How is your traffic...anush29 — 02:44 PM
Leading Glass Company in Dubai, UAE
How To Choose The Best Tempered Glass Company In Dubai? Are you trying to find the...glasscompanyuae — 08:20 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook