Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which is the most trusted Keyword Research Tool?
Hello,
The most trusted keyword research tool is Google Keyword Planner and SEMRUSH. You will get keywords ideas according to location and search volume
As per my experience, Ahref is the most trusted keyword research tool.
I don't get it why people in every forum keep suggesting Google keyword Planner. Its an obsolete tool now.

I have been looking for a good alternative and in every forum I almost get the same answer over and over.
sharmila9 Wrote:I don't get it why people in every forum keep suggesting Google keyword Planner. Its an obsolete tool now.

I have been looking for a good alternative and in every forum I almost get the same answer over and over.

Don't get depressed. Be cool about it. 8-)

The reason this happens because every forum in the internet are overflowing with spammers.
There are many keyword Research Tool that are as follows:
1. Google Keyword Planner
2. SEMRush
3. LongTailPro
These are the tools that are to be trusted:

1) Google Keyword Planner
2) SEM rush
3) Ahrefs
4) Long Tail pro
5) Spy Fu
6) KW finder
SEMRUSH, Ahref, Google Search Results

I have been personally using AHREF from 2 years for constant link building and targetting on google first page.
Founder at MadtoKnow
Branding Expert at MenteGifts
Google Keyword Planner is the best tool for keyword research.
Google keyword planner
Ubbersuggest
LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing)