Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
When to boost posts in Facebook group?
When to boost posts in Facebook group? How much time does I have to wait after I join the group?
If you want to promote your page then you must contribute first.
Take it slow start distributing content in your fb group. So that members trust you. It make take months so be patient. But once you have gained their trust then you can boost your page in the group as long as it is within the group rules.
How much time is a relative term here.

If you can build trust within a week then I think you should go for it. But in general it takes months.
Sharing content in Facebook groups with link ( which we generally do to get traffic), also has a risk to get blocked by the group. So to boost any post their requires a lot of trusts, relevant post and useful content.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Reasons to unlock the power of Digital Marketing
Unlocking the power of digital marketing is transformative for any business. It offers un...khanzain — 06:51 AM
https://www.facebook.com/Fast.Burn.Keto.South.Africa.Official/
Fast Burn Keto South Africa  :- long haul impacts of utilizing keto supplements are as ...Hamura026 — 06:47 AM
Reasons to unlock the power of Digital Marketing
The Top 10 Benefits of Digital Marketing Digital marketing has revolutionized the way ...jahnvi arora — 05:49 AM
AdsEmpire - All in One Thread
One of the best dating offers are available here. And the offers are not high ranged. So,...lonelysoul — 05:01 AM
Reliable Offshore Support: IOR Services in Iceland
Providing essential infrastructure and logistical support, IOR Services in iceland cater ...iorservicesiniceland — 01:23 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook